your membership includes
- Our quarterly newsletter, Library Leaves, bringing you the latest on Friends' projects in each branch, and the challenges facing our libraries (as well as their successes)
- Advance notice of used book sales
- News about ballot initiatives and other important legislative efforts
- Announcements of volunteer opportunities at The Book Place
- An invitation to the Friends' annual meeting and program
- The satisfaction of knowing that your contribution directly supports our libraries
When you join, you may choose to become a member of the County Friends, in which case all of your contribution will be shared with all 10 branches of the Marin County Free Library. Or you may designate a local chapter.
These are our chapters which you may join:
When you donate, your gift will be shared with all ten branches for programs such as Summer Learning, STEAM activities, Spanish language programs and more. Donations do not include membership.